Aligning Marketing and Sales teams to be able to work together
TBA – please register your interest to be informed when new dates are released.
Virtual or onsite
Virtual – £600
Onsite – Please call
About this course
It is essential that both Sales and Marketing collaborate to identify the right prospect to market and sell to. During this session, you will understand why scoring is relevant, how to create scoring for your business and interesting moments. We will teach you how to achieve Sales and Marketing alignment, by giving Sales the ability to input and how best to integrate with the CRM.
Advanced marketing users | Sales managers
- Why it is important to align Sales and Marketing teams
- How to integrate sales and marketing
- Working with Sales to map out marketing initiatives
- What MQL’s and SQL’s are
- Demographic and behaviour scoring
- Maintaining your scoring parameters
- What Interesting Moments are and how to implement them?
- How to build a Lead Lifecycle Model
- How to report on your lead lifecycle